Friday, July 29, 2011

Battle Update, ... and the Music Is My Motivator Song of the Week.

So I played Kyle and his Night Lords on Wednesday night and the game was intense.  We played a Seize Ground mission with five objectives, Dawn of War deployment.  We ended up having to stop on turn four due to the store closing, but luckily we played at Battle Foam (we both work there) so we left our miniatures in place to finish on our lunch break the next day.  Unfortunately we had a lot of things going on that day so we couldn't finish, and we had to call the game a draw.
At the time I had two objective, he had two objectives, and we were fighting over the fifth.  We both went over our strategy for the next turn sequences, and came to the conclusion it could have gone either way.  I learned a lot in this game, and I really like the addition of my Wolf Guard.  I will definitely be using them for the next couple of rounds.

On to the song of the week ....

My song of the week is "Veronica Sawyer Smokes" by AFI.  I heard this song the other day at work.  Kyle had his Pandora tuned to AFI radio and this song came on.  Being a long time AFI fan I knew it was going to be my Song of the Week.  I hope you all enjoy the pick this week.

    

Thanks for tuning in ...

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: