Friday, July 15, 2011

Music Is My Motivator...

First I would like to apologize for the lack of posts this week.  I have had a lot going on that has soaked up all of my free time.  I am however going to be posting quite a bit of WIP pics of my Space Wolves here in the next few weeks.  I am currently working on three Wolfguard that I am adding to my list, I will go into more detail about my decision to do so in a later post.
For today though, I must post my “Music is my Motivator…” song of the week.  I am deep in Space Wolf mode these days, so naturally I have been brushing up on my knowledge of Viking history.  While doing some late night research, I was reminded of an old Viking related video I saw awhile back.  I cruised on over to YouTube for a quick laugh, and half way through the video I knew I had to post it as this week’s post.  This is my Space Wolf motivator of the week,

"Brothers, this night we must ready ourselves for battle !!  But on this night we will go to war not with axe or blade.  We will bring only our instinct and dexterity, for this will be a battle of DANCE !!   For The All Father, For Russ, For Fenris !!!!!" …..  

1 comment:

HOTpanda said...

This video is just flat out funny and make me laugh ever time.