Friday, July 8, 2011

Music Is My Motivator ...

As I said in the first of these posts, music is a big part of my hobby, so I am going to start posting a weekly "Music Is My Motivator ..." segment on Friday's.  I hope you liked the last one, I think that song is amazing. You will notice that the songs I spotlight will cover all types of genre's and styles.  Music is the driving force of my life, and I love sharing my favorite songs with other people.  Feel free to comment with your opinions about the songs I pick, or comment with a suggestion of your own pick for the following week.
This week I chose "Boy With a Coin" by Iron & Wine.  There is something about the melody of the guitar that just strikes me.  The song has such a unique feel to it, I find it a bit mesmorising.  I urge you all to dive into this song as well, and feel free to comment with your opinions.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.  





As always,

Thanks for tuning in,

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: