Monday, August 1, 2011

I Must Dive Into The Void Once Again ....

I will be leaving for GenCon tomorrow so I will not be able to post until next week.  This will be my first convention, and I am not sure what to expect.  I will be working most of the time, but hopefully I can break away from my duties to soak some nerdness up.
I have started to work on my Thunderwolf calvary and some Grey Hunter Units.  I have come to the conclusion that the Thunderwolves are going to require ALOT of hours of Green Stuff work.  In the end I think they will be worth it though.  I will be posting some more WIP pics next week, until then here is the start of my Thunderwolves:



I am treating the Bloodcrushers as a skeleton to work off of.  I have done a little more work since I took these pics, and I will post those pics next week.  It is a lot of work, but I think that these are the most practical option for Thunderwolves if you can work with Green Stuff.  It is significantly cheaper and offers more options for posing.  I will be extending the tail, and making the body look more fluid.  I will also be leaving a lot of the armor and cybernetics showing to add to the flavor.  Stay tuned for more updates next week, and thanks for tuning in .....

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: