Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Posts Will Be Lacking !! ..... and Music Motivator Song Of The Week

I apologize for the lack of posts this week and for the weeks to come.  I am working on a step-by-step Tutorial on the painting of my Wolves, and it is taking a bit longer to finish them than expected.  I want the tutorial to show them from start to finish, so I will do my best to get them done quickly.  I will try to post some other hobby related things until I am finished.  On to my Song Of The Week!

I have been watching Van Wilder the last couple nights and it put me in a Sugarcult mood today.  I listened to them all day at work, had to have drove the guys a bit crazy.  I am now passing the madness on to you all as well.  I hope you all enjoy "Memory" by Sugarcult.




Thanks for tuning in,

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: