Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It Is Done!!!

I finished the Pack Last night!  I am waiting for the Dull Coat to dry on the last model, so I will have the group shot up tomorrow evening.  This last model gave me the chance to add a bit more water effects to the base and I really like the way it looks.  There are a couple of other models in the other packs that I will definitely be going heavy on the water effects.  For some reason my camera was acting up so some of the pictures have a bit of a yellow tint to them, sorry about that.     

Here are some shots of the newest member:






I am going to work on my Thunderwolf conversions next so there will be plenty of WIP shots to come.  When I paint the next Pack I will do some tutorial type shots so you can all see the entire process.  This Pack was done to test the efficiency of the assembly line process, and I definitely need to work out some kinks to speed the process up.  I won't skimp on detail though, I won't give up detail for speed.  A little extra TLC goes a LONG way.   

Thanks for tuning in,

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: