Friday, September 16, 2011

Music Is My Motivator... Song of the Week .... DOUBLE FEATURE!!

Well after much debate I decided to go with two "Songs of the Week" this week.
The first one is "Hey Jealousy" by the Gin Blossoms.  I had my TV tuned to VH1 the other night during 120 Minutes and they were playing nothing but 90's music.  It was absolutely awesome!  I wanted to post one of my favorite songs by one of the many talented local bands to come out of our state of Arizona.  I have always loved this song, and it has hit pretty close to home in some situations.  I hope you all enjoy a taste from 90's rock.


I also have been hearing this song on the radio every time I get in the car, and I secretly (well not so secretly now) love it.  I have always liked The Gym Class Heroes, but I'm not a big Maroon Five fan, either way this song is pretty friggin' cool.  I wanted to post it for you all, hopefully some of you find it fun.


Hope you all have a great and safe weekend, I will be posting more hobby progress on Monday.

Thanks for tuning in, and .... GO CARDS!!!!!!!

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: