Friday, August 19, 2011

Music Is My Motivator... song of the week

Welcome again to my weekly installment of "Music Is My Motivator".  This week I chose to post "Waiting For The End" by Linkin Park.  I heard this song at work today and I immediately wondered why I haven't posted it yet.  When this song first came out I instantly fell in love with it, and I have spent loads of nights painting to this one.  The video is pretty awesome as well, if you watch it in the dark (in full screen mode, just click the four arrows to get it there) it enhances the visual effects.  Linkin Park always seems to release songs that have helped me deal with certain hurdles in my life, and I usually stumble onto them at the perfect time.  This song has really hit home with my current life situation.  The first time I heard it I remember thinking "Damn, I couldn't have said that better myself".  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.




I am planning to get some hobbying done this weekend (I have been way too busy these last weeks), so hopefully I will get some pictures up for next week.

Thanks for tuning in,

-The Man Behind The Mask-

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hey! Did I tell you that Chester (the lead singer) came into our store for a couple batteries? Cool guy. I guess he lives in the Gilbert area.

Love the song! I sing it all the time.