Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back From The Void ... Again


I am finally back from Gen Con!  It was absolutely awesome!  I had to work most of the time at the Battle Foam booth, but it was still fun.  This was my first convention ever, and it was a positive experience.  I wanted to personally say thank you to all of you who stopped by the Battle Foam booth to say hello.  I did have to walk around in the General Baggy costume for a bit (see pic above), but even that was fun.  I would love to go back next year, for work  or pleasure.  There was so much going on here that I can't even begin to go into detail.  There was 24 hour gaming, a plethora of merchant booths, amazing artists, costumes galore, and even a children's gaming area.  This convention has everything you could imagine and more.     
I will be working hard this weekend on my Wolves, so I should have some WIP pics up on Monday.  I am currently working on a small Grey Hunter unit and my Thunder Wolves.  Pictures will be on their way soon.  
I also feel bad that I had to miss last Friday's installment of "Music Is My Motivator", so I am going to post one today.  
This belated edition of "Music Is My Motivator" features Paramore.  I have heard this song after every episode of Torchwood on Stars and I was instantly hooked.  Paramore is an awesome band, they continuously pump out hits.  I hope you all enjoy "All I Wanted".



Until Next Time,

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: