Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back from the Void

First off I would like to apologize for the long absence from my posts.  I have been overwhelmed with work and family life and that has caused me to neglect my blog.  I have been doing a lot of hobbying, and have recently joined a planetary empires campaign with my gaming group, so posts should be more frequent.
As of now I am currently painting an FSA fleet for my friend Romeo, when that's finished I will move on to my Space Wolves.  To hold you over until then here are some pictures of the completed models for the =][= Munda warband I was working on.


They ended up having very good character and individuality. 

Here are some close up pictures








I will be posting some more pictures soon.  

As Always, Thanks For Tuning in!!

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: