Friday, August 13, 2010

Ynnead Rising !!!!


So my friend Zain60 contacted me to paint some more of his Ynnead Craftworld tanks this week.  I was excited because I had a blast painting the first round of Serpents.  (If you haven't seen them here are some pics.....)




This time around he asked me to paint two Fire Prisms and Two Vypers.  The scheme on these will be a reverse of the Serpents.  They will predominately black, with bone accents.  I just finished assembling and base coating all four vehicles and can't wait to start detailing (because that's the step when a model comes to life).  Here are some picks of the basic base coats ....





I am going to paint all the spirit stones red, and add some bone accents to the body (just like the Black accents in the Serpent pics above).  I think they will look really sharp all fielded together.  I will post more pics of the progress in a couple of days.

Thanks for tuning in,
-The Man Behind the Mask-

1 comment:

Zain60 said...

They should look great fielded with the rest of Serpents and Falcon. I like what you did with the underslung cannons on the Vypers. I look forward to the next update, and the bone/black ratio is just right, BTW!

YNNEAD RISES!

Zain60~