Monday, August 16, 2010

Ynnead Rising: UPDATE !!!!

So I haven't been moving as fast as I would like on my current project.  I really wanted to have all the highlights done by this evening, unfortunately work has hindered this.  I did however finish most of the details on my current project, I only have the Stones and Crystal to finish (I should have the crystals finished before bed time). Then the highlights will be applied and they will safely make there way back to Zain60 to tear up some opponents on the table top!!! here are some of the updated pics ......









I really like the way the canopies look on the black background, and when the highlights are applied they will stand out even better.  The Spirit Stones will bring these guys to life even more as well.   I will have another update in a couple of days ..... until then.....

Thanks for tuning in  .....

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: