Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back From The Warp

It has been far too long since my last post!  I got a little overwhelmed with life stuff and couldn’t get a post in.  I did find the time to finish some Infinity models though.  We are starting an Infinity League on March 3rd, so hopefully I can get some Battle Reports done.  If you haven’t played Infinity I would highly recommend it, the Game is absolutely awesome.  Here is my S.A.S. model:



They are a great infiltrating unit.  They start the game camouflaged and can infiltrate up to 24” onto the board.  I usually run the Chain Rifle/Auto Pistol option because I find that the most efficient way to run them. 

I will try to keep my posts up on a regular basis, and I will get back to my “Music is my Motivator” posts as well. 

Thanks For Tuning in,

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: