Thursday, September 30, 2010

=I=Munda !!!!!! Take Two

So my fears were confirmed, the proportions of my first attempt were way off.  I decided to cut the head off of the Inquisitor and replace it with an Eldar head (this is fitting since my Inquisitor will be assisted by an Eldar Warlock).  I decided to make the mask look a little more Eldar-ish because I am going to equip him with a custom Ghosthelm.  Were have written rules that allows Radical Inquisitors to take certain equipment from the Xenos list that they are accompanied by.  I also armed him with a modified Shuriken pistol, I went with a "Luger Style" handle (it fit with the old sword handle).  I figured that the weapons would have to be modified for a human to use them.  I am still working on the fluff for why this unlikely alliance happened, I will post that when I finish it up...... until then, here are some pics ....

This is still in progress and I am planning on adding a hood like the first attempt.



An unlikely alliance

The start of my warband
(From Left to Right) Vet. Guard Quarter Master; Eldar Dire Avenger; Vet. Guard; (Radical)Ordo Xenos Inquisitor; Eldar Warlock; Vet. Guard; Eldar Ranger

(From Left to Right) Eldar Dire Avenger; Vet. Guard Quarter Master; Vet. Guard; (Radical)Ordo Xenos Inquisitor; Eldar Warlock; Vet. Guard; Eldar Ranger


Again thanks for tuning in......

-The Man Behind The Mask-

1 comment:

Commercial Designers Joliet said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing