Friday, October 14, 2011

We Need More Hours In The Day!!!

What has two thumbs and apparently doesn't know how to use the other eight fingers, .... THIS GUY!!!!  I am sorry I missed last Fridays post, I have been slammed with work and life stuff.  I really wish I had about four extra hours in a day.  I do have a gaming update though.
I have recently stumbled upon Infinity and I absolutely love it.  If you aren't familiar with the game go check it out at www.infinitythegame.com.  Infinity is a 28mm skirmish style game based around Black Ops sabotage missions.  It is set 175 years into the future and has an anime feel to the model range.  The game system is really interesting, you basically always have a turn.  I am running an event this weekend so I will post more about the rules in a later post, my lunch break is running out so I have to go.  On to the song of the week!


I wanted to go with a heavy song this week to express my frustration with lack of hobby time, for this we head back to Five Finger Death Punch. I hope you enjoy.


Until next time,


-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: