Thursday, September 22, 2011

FINISHED!!!!


The first Pack of my Wolves is officially finished.  I am very pleased with the result, and I can't wait to add to the rest of the army.  I was going to continue on to my Thunderwolves, but I am going to hold off on that until I get my hands on that new Liquid Green Stuff.  I decided instead to work on my Pack of Long Fangs.  I will try to do my best at posting tutorial style pics of the progress of this new Pack.  I would love fir you all to see the process of my style, and I would also like to pass on my techniques.

Here are some pictures of the finished Pack:  








Thank you all for tuning in, and be sure to check in tomorrow afternoon for the new music is my motivator song of the week.  Until then, Thank you for tuning in. 

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: