Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Slowly Coming Along ...

I need a serious kick in the rear to get my hobby up to par.  My Wolves aren't coming along as fast as I would like.  I finished cleaning up the base coat on the armor, and have finished all of the heads.  I will be working my tail off to finish this first pack over the weekend.  Here are some WIP pics of the pack so far.






I airbrushed the models with Codex Grey, then black lined the armor with Badab Black.  I then went back over the armor with Codex to clean the lines up.  For the bases I just painted all the ruble Bestial Brown then washed the whole thing in Badab Black.  I will drybrush them and add snow to finish them up. 
Hopefully I will finish these guys up this weekend and get some finished pics up next week.  

Thanks for tuning in,

-The Man Behind The Mask-

No comments: